Presented By GoGeomatics Canada
Submit a Talk
Presenter Contact Name *
Email Address *
Telephone Number *
Presenter's Bio *
Please email a headshot photo and an EPS logo to promote your talk to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and concerns, email email@example.com
ORGANIZATIONAL INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
Alternate Contact Name
SOCIAL NETWORKS INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
Other Social Networks
The information will help you join on our marketing channels
Presentation Title *
Choose your preferred Talk Duration and Date *
Plenary (20 Minutes) on June 23rd
Tract (30 Minutes) on June 24th
No Preference (Both works)
Depending on availability, We reserve the right to change the date and duration of your talk.
Are you interested in presenting a career related talk at our co-located career event? *
Do you permit us to film your presentation and upload it to GeoIgnite's Youtube Channel? *
Are you interested in being on a panel? If so, indicate your preferred topic:
Not the final version. Themes for GeoIgnite 2020 will be updated soon.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The general guidelines listed below may not address each and every situation. Each must be judged on a case-by-case basis, on its own merits.
1. Conformity of Government Laws and Regulations: All participants shall conduct all activities in compliance with all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, bylaws and codes; and with any restrictions that may be imposed by the Ottawa Conference & Event Centre and/or the GoGeomatics Inc. Should the participant require any additional information or clarification about these restrictions, please contact Jonathan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The GoGeomatics & GeoIgnite logo and Use of Its Name: The GoGeomatics & GeoIgnite name or logo may not be used in any advertisement, promotion material, or follow-up mailings without the permission.
3. GoGeomatics Endorsements of Product & Services: Speaking or presenting at GoGeomatics does not constitute an endorsement of any product or service.
4. Trademarks: GoGeomatics will be held harmless for any trademark, trade name, copyright, or patent infringement on any printed materials belonging to or distributed by any speakers or presenter.
5. Content Rights: GoGeomatics shall retain the right to use all of the content and materials provided in connection with GeoIgnite 2020 (including intellectual property such as copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names) in promotion of current and future GoGeomatics activities. This includes, but is not limited to all materials produced pursuant to this Agreement.
6. License to use provided speaker’s identity marks: The speaker grants to GoGeomatics a limited, nonexclusive license to use names, organizational information, trademarks, or logos in connection with the performance of its duties under this Agreement. The positioning and usage of a speaker’s name, organizational information, trademarks, or logos within the GoGeomatics materials shall be made at the sole discretion of GoGeomatics.
, you are agreed with the terms and conditions